T8 under cabinet for both accent and task lighting, the under cabinet light is a low-profile slender fixture that can easily be tucked under cabinets,
above displays, inside shelves and overhead areas. Perfect for use in kitchens, offices, laboratories, closets and displays.
• Die formed, cold-rolled steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
• High-impact ribbed white acrylic diffuser lens that snaps on easily.
• Optional rocker switch and receptacle available.
• Finish is white powder coated metal body.
• Ceiling mounting or wall mounting.
• End to end row mounting available.
• One T8 lamps.
• Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
• Lamp not included.
• Residential with instant start electronic ballast (120V, 60Hz) quiet operation.
• High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C),
<10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts are available.
• Ballast disconnect plug provided as optional. (Luminaire Disconnect)
• UL/CUL listed and labeled.
• Suitable for damp locations.
• ARRA compliant (optional).